- April 23, 2017
1:30 pm - 3:30 pm
“AND we catch ourselves thinking… Things Could be Different“
Esther’s Signature Workshop
Mindfulness in Action:
Release Overwhelm, Build Resilience
April 23, 2017
- Do you feel overwhelmed by the many issues competing for attention in the world these days?
- Is there an aspect of your life purpose calling out to you? A deferred dream?
Many of us have heard about mindfulness as a powerful personal practice, but wonder how it connects to living out in the world. In turbulent times, it’s easy to feel pulled in many directions; we worry that hopes and dreams will slip away behind routines of everyday life.
Emerge feeling refreshed and inspired after an afternoon of skill-building, gentle movement, and community connection. You will:
- Practice mindfulness tools for clarity, energy, and joy!
- Assess your time, commitments, and resources
- Identify inspired next steps to take right away
- Release tension with a calming yoga practice
Venue: Healing Arts Studio